Profile of a Graduate
Upon graduation, a graduate of Nativity will be able:
- Face the demands of a rigorous high school curriculum.
- Write and think critically and analytically
- Acquire, interpret, and discern information objectively2015 Graduating Class
- Use technology proficiently and responsibly
- Communicate effectively
- Live with a mind open to learning and growth
- To develop effective habits that contribute to one’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
- To understand and accept the responsibility that one has for one’s actions and the consequences that flow from them.
- To maintain his composure in the face of challenges.
- To appreciate the value of speaking with God through prayer.
- To broaden his awareness of self and the world through cultural experiences.
- To carry on and live out the qualities of the Nativity Pledge:
- Respect for each person I encounter
- Dignity for who I am
- Spirit of Community
- Responsibility for who I will become
- Service to others
Approved by the Board of Trustees February 27, 2015